Monday, October 6, 2014

From this day onward....

I have to remember to blog and go the the proper authorities when something is wrong. I lose my gumption SO OFTEN. Every trip to a Dr. or hospital is a trip to GERM LAND. Do I want Ebola or something??? HELL NO! WHY do you think I am such a homebody? PARTIALLY because PEOPLE ARE GERM  FACTORIES, DUH!!!! The deallies they use to check you out are not that sterile. THe stethoscope, the blood pressure cuff... NOT sterile. The thinggie they put on your finger I have yet to see get wiped down first. The exam table is barely wiped and not thoroughly. They need to hire ONLY OCD people for housekeeping. I trust NOTHING to be germ free. NOTHING.

I will wear a MASK and glove up every time. I do not care WHAT people think. I don't like the son of a bitches ANYWAY. I need to carry a bottle of rubbing alcohol with me and sterile gauze and wipe shit down MYSELF.

I hope I can just remember to blog. I am so easily distracted and it is so difficult.

THIS IS MY JOURNAL. My RECORD of EVENTS and thoughts. My KEYBOARD IS STERILE until I pick my nose and type.


No comments:

Post a Comment